Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is easy and addicting! Made with cream cheese, fresh spinach and artichoke hearts, crockpot spinach dip is party perfect because it stays warm!
Versatile Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of our favorite dips in the house. We love serving it up with pasta mixed in for the little ones (a totally easy way to get the kids to eat spinach).
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mondelez International Group. All opinions are entirely my own.
The Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my favorites for a potluck appetizer or as the star of your favorite holiday gathering. It takes just a few minutes to get the ingredients into the slow cooker and two hours later, you have a dip that both kids and adults will be waiting for with their RITZ Crackers in hand.
Crockpot Spinach Dip and ritz crackers
When shopping for the RITZ Crackers we served with this Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip we went to Kroger (Kroger is associated with Ralph’s, the supermarket I shopped at my entire adolescent life).
RITZ Crackers have been part of our snack cupboard for my whole life but as an adult I also started using it to make breaded foods as well. I know other breadcrumbs are popular as well, but using RITZ Crackers always adds so much flavor!
Ritz Crackers for more than slow cooker spinach artichoke dip
Here are some other recipes I’ve made using RITZ Crackers:
You can find RITZ Crackers at all Kroger Stores including Ralphs, Dillons, Smiths and Fred Meyer.
If you’re looking for more delicious, fun family-friendly recipes using RITZ Crackers, you can visit www.FamilyRITZpiration.com. We love using RITZ Crackers in our house for easy recipes like cheese balls, mini ham and cheese bites, mini s’mores bites and more. They’re small enough for the kids to hold and eat easily but also soft enough to not hurt their mouths like other crackers and chips can.
Notes for Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- You can use frozen chopped spinach if you squeeze out as much water as you can. Please defrost before adding to the slow cooker to aid in the water removal and to keep cooking time uniform.
- If you don’t have fresh garlic you can sub 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, but don’t use garlic salt as it will make the dip far too salty.
- Chop your artichoke hearts and the spinach to prevent huge chunks being in the dip.
- You can substitute Greek yogurt for the sour cream, you can also use lite mayonnaise and cream cheese in place of the full fat variety.
- Use a smaller round slow cooker to avoid burning or overcooking.
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is easy and addicting! Made with cream cheese, fresh spinach and artichoke hearts, perfect for your party it stays warm the whole time.
- 10 ounce bag of fresh spinach chopped
- 1 1/2 cups artichoke hearts chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 13.7 ounce RITZ Crackers for serving
Add all the ingredients to a 3qt. slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Stir well before serving.