These amazingly gooey 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies are perfect with a scoop of ice cream. Fudgy, chocolate-hazelnut spread brownies in 30 minutes.
If you thought the Brownies recipe was easy, these super simple fudgy brownies are going to knock your socks off! Check out more great Brownie Recipes for quick, delicious desserts that are made in less than hour.
There’s no doubt that Nutella is one of the most amazing ingredients that you can bake with. It brings sugar, chocolate, and nuts all in one simple step. This chocolate-hazelnut spread is great on it’s own but also works for creating new recipes like Nutella Bread.
It can be hard to believe that Nutella Brownies have just 3 ingredients. But sure enough, these chewy, fudgy brownies are made with only eggs, flour, and Nutella! Since there is no baking powder in this Nutella recipe, these brownies are going to be a bit less cakey and a lot more fudgy. You’re probably not going to get many complaints about that!
These Nutella Brownies are so thick and full of gooey chocolate, you may be worried they are undercooked. Like Brownie Pie, this amazing recipe is meant to have a melty, fudgy center, with tons of chocolate hazelnut flavor. They will literally melt in your mouth!
You can always substitute another chocolate hazelnut spread, but it’s hard to go wrong with Nutella (without having to add sugar or vanilla extract). There are other chocolate spreads with and without hazelnuts, so if you’re feeling adventurous, you can try those out in this recipe and let us know how it went in the comments!
These Nutella Brownies are so decadent, they are good on their own with a glass of milk or cup of coffee. But if you are looking for a really sweet and rich dessert, why not top warm brownies with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and a drizzle of Salted Caramel Sauce?
One of the best things about this new Nutella recipe is that you can easily customize it for one! Treat yourself with this microwave Nutella Brownie in a Mug recipe:
Individual Nutella Brownie in a Mug:
Ingredients: 1/4 cup Nutella, 1 large egg (gently whisked), 2 tablespoons flour
- In a large microwavable mug, whisk Nutella and egg gently until combined.
- Stir in flour until batter is smooth.
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds. Brownie is done when firm on top and set.
- Let brownie cool 1-2 minutes before serving.
MORE DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES:
HOW TO MAKE NUTELLA BROWNIES
- Nutella: You can microwave the Nutella on half power for 30 seconds to make it thinner and easier to mix.
- Prepare the pan: Using parchment paper in the baking pan will ensure it is easy to remove from the pan without breaking the brownies.
- Bake: Do not overbake, remove even if the top is not cracked and the middle is slightly moist. Overbaking will result in a very dry brownie.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON NUTELLA BROWNIES
- Hazelnuts: For more hazelnut flavor, add a handful of chopped hazelnuts into your batter. Use almonds for a similar flavor and crunch that doesn’t cost as much.
- Frosting: Top your brownies with some Chocolate Ganache for more chocolatey flavor or try Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Peanut Butter: Give your Nutella Brownies a peanut butter swirl before baking. To make peanut butter easier to swirl, pop it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until just melted.
- Chocolate Chips: Add bursts of chocolatey goodness to these gooey brownies by adding 1/4 cup of baking chips like milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or dark chocolate chips.
- Cakey Brownies: To give your Nutella Brownies a cake-like, fluffy center, add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to your brownie batter.
- Salt: Mixing in 1 teaspoon salt will balance out the sweetness, so feel free to add if you don’t have a big sweet tooth.
MORE DECADENT CHOCOLATE DESSERTS:
HOW TO STORE NUTELLA BROWNIES
- Serve: You can store these brownies at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Store: Nutella Brownies will stay fresh in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to a week.
- Freeze: Freeze your Nutella Brownies for up to 3 months in a freezer bag or airtight container. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until scrambled.
- Add Nutella and mix until well combined.
- Mix in flour until well combined.
- Line a large baking dish with parchment paper and spray with baking spray.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
Bake for 22-24 minutes.