Creamy Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip perfect for a holiday crowd looking for a small bite instead of a heavy cheesecake! Full of cinnamon, ginger and molasses this dip tastes like the perfect whipped version of your favorite holiday flavors. It is perfect for a large crowd served with graham crackers or ginger snaps and comes together in just minutes!
You may have seen my Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip where I listed 10 more recipe ideas for Cheesecake Dip:
Some alternate flavor ideas:
- Cherry Cheesecake with Vanilla (Cherry Vanilla)
- Strawberry Cheesecake with Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Dipped Strawberry)
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Raspberry)
- Strawberry Cheesecake with Lemon Zest/Juice (Strawberry Lemonade)
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Strawberry Jelly (PB&J)
- Coffee Cheesecake with Cocoa Powder (Tiramisu Flavor)
- Gingerbread Cheesecake with Cinnamon <– Right Here! 🙂
- Vanilla Cheesecake with melted Caramels
- Oreo Cheesecake with Oreo chunks
- Nutella Cheesecake
As time goes on you maaaayyyy see some more of these come up on the blog. Why? Because this dip takes almost no time at all to make and it is perfect for a crowd! It makes for an easy no fuss alternative to cheesecake which is a favorite in our house.
Want to know my favorite secret of this recipe? I usually only plate up about 80% of the dish. The last bit of it goes into a small tupperware jar in the freezer. When our party is done and the kitchen is clean I sit down and enjoy this cheesecake “ice cream.” Try it next time, let me know what you think of it!
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- 3/4 cup heavy cream , very cold
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese , best if out of fridge for an hour first
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar , sifted
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
In a stand mixer beat the heavy cream on high until you get stiff peaks, 2-3 minutes.
- Put the whipped cream in a bowl and put in the freezer.
- Back in the stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and add the powdered sugar.
Once combined add in the molasses, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg and beat until completely smooth and no grainy texture is left, 2 minutes or so.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.